[Savannah-hackers] Savannah user registration

From: Dustin Knie
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah user registration
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 07:33:46 -0700

I was trying to create a user account on savannah, but every nick i try, i get

User nullpuppy is a known mail alias and cannot be used. If you own this alias (address@hidden) please create a another user (for instance xxnullpuppy) and ask address@hidden to rename it to nullpuppy.

I'd really like to get a project hosted here, but that won't be possible if I can't get a user account.

If you can let me know what to do next, or create a user for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dustin Knie
(aka nullpuppy)