[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Random Daemon

From: konrad . rosenbaum
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Random Daemon
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 06:54:37 -0400

Konrad Rosenbaum <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Random Daemon
System name: randd
Type: 2

RandD is a more configurable replacement for the EGD (Entropy gathering daemon)
written in ANSI-C. It will be able to collect random bits via various sources
(eg. /dev/random, rand()-libc-call, noise recorded at the sound card). It will
be useable as a random source for gnupg and EGD-conformant TLS implementations.

(How do other people come up with 20 lines?)

There is no official project page yet, but you can get the sources from:
http://www.rosenbaum.myip.org/randd.tgz

Other Software Required:
*gcc
*POSIX environment (yet only tested on Debian GNU/Linux)
*sound driver-headerfiles (active driver not required, will be an option later
on)

Other Comments:
I\'ll need some help translating the documentation to texinfo (yet I only
supplied HTML). Can you point me to a good example showing the minimal patterns
needed to create some basic documentation?