Re: [Savannah-hackers] Mail list

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Mail list
Date: 12 Aug 2002 21:47:17 +0200

Jean-Paul Smets <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> 1- Stupid issue:
>       I am trying to get back my admin password for erp5-*
> lists. How can I do ?

Check your mail archives - if your archives are old as the lists, you should be
able to get it.

If not, hu, just tell us which lists are concerned and we will
manually check passwd, change them, send the new ones
to you and tell you to re-change them.

> 2- Here is what mailman says when I create a list (just did it to
> try to see how to get my password back)

No, many modifications are currently done on gnu.org mail servers (spam
filtering issues) and list creation on savannah is currently
disabled. Sorry for the inconvenience.

> DEBUG11DEBUG DEBUG
>
> Bug in Mailman version 2.0.11
>
>  DEBUG
>
> We're sorry, we hit a bug!
>
>  DEBUG DEBUG
>
> Please inform the webmaster for this site of this DEBUGproblem. Printing of
> traceback and other system information has been DEBUGexplicitly inhibited,
> but the webmaster can find this information in the DEBUGMailman error logs.
> DEBUGDEBUGDEBUGSorry, erp5-noxali already exists

Mathieu Roy

http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
http://yeupou.coleumes.org
http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)