[Savannah-hackers] submission of linux Stream Control Transmission Proto

From: sku79
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of linux Stream Control Transmission Protoc - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 05:10:16 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

sharath udupa <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: linux Stream Control Transmission Protoc
System name: lsctp
Type: 2

This project is aimed at implementing the RFC 2960 (Stream Control
Transmission Protocol).
SCTP is a reliable transport protocol operating on top of a
connectionless packet network such as IP.  It offers the following   services
its users. In this project, we will be implementing SCTP as user-level
daemon which can be used by SCTP User Agents (for example, SIP) to setup
and manage transport needed by the applications.

Currently, there is no distribution avaiable for this project, since we
still havent started the coding.

Other Software Required:
OS - Linux
Programming Language - C (gcc)