[Savannah-hackers] submission of Computer - and now? - savannah.gnu.org

From: afterimage
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Computer - and now? - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 07:28:58 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Kristian Rink <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: fdl
Other License:
Package: Computer - and now?
System name: candoc
Type: 1

\"Computer - and now?\" aims to fit the need of persons being new to both
computers and GNU(Linux) operating systems to achieve a basic understanding of
what computers do, how they do it, why they do it and how to control what and
how they do.

Since I am speaking German natively and my English skills are probably not
appropriate for a project like this, I will start this in German and provide
some \'rough\' translations hopefully for someone to translate this in a good
way.

No released files whatsoever, yet.

Other Software Required:
finally, software will be needed to view documentation:
* ps / pdf
* html
* info

running from source: