Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SlimCMS - savannah.gnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SlimCMS - savannah.gnu.org
Date: 14 Aug 2002 09:12:01 +0200

address@hidden a tapoté :

> A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org
>
> Jürgen Rose <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: mbsd
> Other License:
> Package: SlimCMS
> System name: slimcms
> Type: 2

> I am working on a little slim and smart content management system, a little
> bit like phpnuke, for easy use to make life easier for people who support a
> party, a association, or other groups like these. It shall support
> differentiation between users, members, posters, ...
> It has different entities like News, Infos, Memberslists, schedules.
> The main goals are:
> - simplicity
> - to be slim
> - flexibility
> - easy to use
> Probably we can dispense with mysql and use XML-files instead.
>
> It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.
>
> Other Software Required:
> PHP4, MySQL, Webserver

Your project was approved. Could you please try to get it working
with php3 ? The php4 license has restrictions that forbids distribution
of modified source packages. It is important to use php3 so that php
people know that the Free Software community is embarassed by this
restriction.

Mathieu Roy

http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
http://yeupou.coleumes.org