Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden
Date: 14 Aug 2002 21:10:27 +0200

Anton Ertl <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> I tried to register an account anton at savannah, but got the message:
>
> |User anton is a known mail alias and cannot be used. If you own this
> |alias (address@hidden) please create a another user (for instance
> |xxanton) and ask address@hidden to rename it to anton.
>
> So I created an account "mae".
>
> The mail alias anton may or may not be mine; many years ago I had an
> account address@hidden, and this was transferred to other
> machines later.  However, currently I cannot log into gnu.org
> machines, at least not alpha.gnu.org (my password of old times does
> not work, and if I had it changed I forgot it).

The account must be yours
[/etc]# finger address@hidden
[gnu.org]
Login: anton                            Name: Anton Ertl
Directory: /home/a/anton                Shell: /bin/bash
Never logged in.
New mail received Sun Aug 11 04:47 2002 (EDT)
     Unread since Tue Jun 18 06:04 2002 (EDT)
No Plan.

I change your savannah login to anton. You'll maybe need your kerberos
password to login.

Please, address@hidden people, could you give to Anton any
informations he should be aware about?

Mathieu Roy