[Savannah-hackers] [Bug #997] every user has access to each project page

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Bug #997] every user has access to each project page -> bugs -> admin
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 03:19:04 -0400

=================== BUG #997: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=997&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Aug-15 09:19 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Severity | 5 - Average               | 7 - Major
            Priority | None                      | Immediate
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
         Assigned to | None                      | yeupou
              Status | Open                      | Closed

It should be ok.

Thanks for the report.

=================== BUG #997: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: hannes                    Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Aug-15 03:58
Category:  Bug Tracker                  Severity:  7 - Major

Original Submission:  I am project admin of KPortage and have access to
savannah's bug admin page, so i can change everything there and changed
accidently the mail where bug reports should be mailed to. I changed this back
when I got the first mail which has to be assigned to address@hidden but was
assigned to address@hidden

Since this is a security hole in savannah, please check permissions everywhere
(for files, patches, lists I didn't check).

Follow-up Comments

Date: 2002-Aug-15 09:19             By: yeupou
It should be ok.

Thanks for the report.