[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of precis

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of precis
Date: 17 Aug 2002 17:02:59 +0200

Evan Summers <address@hidden> said:

> hello!
>
> > I'm completely unable to download your tarball. Using a fast
> > connection from the CERN, I think the problem is on your side.
>
> yes, sorry the webserver crashed! it is attached (100k)
>
> > Could you resubmit once it's done?
>
> will do!

I received correctly your zip file,

In order to release your project under the GPL you
should write copyright notice and copying conditions
at the beginning of every source code file, and
include a copy of the plain text version of the GPL
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt copy it, for
instance, into a file named COPYING).

Please follow the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Could you resubmit once it's done?
You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
you receive at submission

Mathieu Roy

http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
http://yeupou.coleumes.org