[Savannah-hackers] CNG Station

From: Ms . Nily
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] CNG Station
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:14:57 +0800

Be interested in importing compressors from China, you are on the right way!
China Chongqing International Econ & Tech Exchange (Group) Co., Ltd.
Chongqing Gas Compressor Factory

Dear Sir/Madam,
Your name and e-mail has been given to us by your embassy in Beijing.
     Our company produces and distributes middle and small type; high, middle
and low pressure compressors for L type, V type, W type, Z type, S type seven
series; 260 specifications; oil-lubricated or non-lubricated; stationary or
moved type; driven by motor of diesel engine; water-cooled or air-cooled;
controlled by auto record and mini-computer. Compressor's discharge capacity
from 0.09m3/min to 80m3/min, and discharge pressure can be up to
41.4MPa.Mediums pressed are air, hydrogen gas, cracked gas, nitrogen-hydrogen
gas, carbon dioxide, chlorine gas, mine gad, cool gas, natural gas, petroleum
gas, as well as rare gas such as helium gas, neon gas, argon gas, krypton gas,
xenon gas, radon gas, The productions widely apply to various industry
departments. Our technical level of the complete equipment of natural gas
filling station for vehicle, wind-cooled, high-pressure compressors are all in
the lead in our country, Chongqing Gas Compressor Factory is the controlling
factory of the China New Zealand JVC-Chongqing Intermesh Compressor Co., Ltd.
for manufacturing the high performance complete equipment with international
first-class level used in natural gas filling station for vehicle.
So far, they have sold very well to markets in many countries and areas around
Asia, Africa and Latin America, meanwhile, we establish service spots and
sub-factories around there. We would now like to market the equipments for
natural gas filling station and spare parts directly in your country.
We would appreciate your advise on whether your company would be interested in
acting as a distributor in the your country or if you have any recommendations
on any other your country’s associates who might also be interested.
For further information about our products, kindly please visit our web page:
http://www.cq114.com.cn/English/production/mechanic/Compressor/index.htm
We look forward to your reply.
Yours sincerely,

Long (MS. Sales Manager)