[Savannah-hackers] submission of Advanced Module of GUI for Kernel - sav

From: million
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Advanced Module of GUI for Kernel - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:50:02 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

TDK9000 <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Advanced Module of GUI for Kernel
System name: amguik
Type: 1

Advanced Modules of GUI for Kernel.

This is an advanced project to restructure linuxkernel. We add a new layer:
advanced module of GUI for Linux Modules Model. Then, we could own a better
performance GUI interface for Desktop application.

The Layer Model:

1. OS Kernel;
2. Advanced Module of GUI for Kernel;
3. Driver Module.

For this model, we could own a simple and high performance Plug-In for current
linux kernel.
Then, we also could run X-Server and Gnome/KDE application. But for desktop
mode, we could use this model to do.

We must adjust the current linux kernel, and add new module(advanced module for
GUI) to it.

This is result of my Linux Desktop Research.

Thank you.

addtional:
It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:
This is my new result of research for GUI system. Then, I need more help to
accomplish this project.