[Savannah-hackers] Re: want to move to Savannah

From: George K. Thiruvathukal
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: want to move to Savannah
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:08:02 -0500 (CDT)

Hello,

As written below, Brett has asked me to contact the Savannah
hackers. Hackers of the world, unite!

I am currently using SourceForge to host a number of projects. At present,
3 of my projects are actually making use of SourceForge. I would like to
migrate the projects to Savannah as I have a desire to move away from
SourceForge. Most of my projects are GPL, LGPL, or BSD in terms of
licensing model.

The projects that I would like to move now are:

apt: a C based compiler toolkit that includes a lightweight lexical
scanning tool, an LL-style parser generator, and a "node tool" for
building and manipulating abstract syntax trees quickly. (GPL)

slither: a Python based toolkit for building web applications. It's part
of my book entitled "Web Programming in Python: Techniques..." (BSD)

jhpc: a Java programming library featuring a number of patterns/techniques
for working with threads and networking. It is an accompaniment to my book
on "High-Performance Java Platform Computing: Threads and
Networking. (GPL)

I have some other approved SourceForge projects that I will eventually
move to Savannah but (for now) can wait since I have not even started
uploading code, etc.

I'm assuming that I should get registered on Savannah and then the process
can begin. Please let me know how I can get started.

Thanks,
George K. Thiruvathukal
http://www.cs.luc.edu/~gkt