[Savannah-hackers] Re: address@hidden: Re: unsafep - Malicious code dete

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: address@hidden: Re: unsafep - Malicious code detector]
Date: 20 Aug 2002 19:43:32 +0200

Richard Stallman <address@hidden> said:

> Can you please give him write-access to the Emacs repository?

Hi Richard,

We can technically do it but it make more sense that an Emacs project
admin do it by himself.

Normally, we, savannah-hackers, avoid to interact with the management
of a project.

I understand well the fact that you may not have an http access and so
cant login into savannah. It would mean that you cant add this
developer to the Emacs project developers list. But there are maybe
Emacs projects admin that can handle this, aren't they?

What are your feelings about it?

I keep your mail marked as unread and will add this developer to the
emacs project as soon as possible.

Mathieu Roy

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<