[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Yatris - savannah.gnu.org

From: Stasinos Konstantopoulos
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Yatris - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:37:18 +0200

Op Wed 21 Aug 2002 11:06:19 GMT zei Mathieu Roy:

> Your project has been approved.

thx, that's good news.

> As a side note, which has nothing to do with registration approval,
> why don't give a try to gtk+ ... It prettier than athena, no?

it's giving me a hard time to compile on my HP-UX box: up to now i
have only managed to get it to compile with gcc but not with the
native cc, and i'm planning to keep a hard line against dependencies
on particular compilers. but maybe it's just that i didn't try hard
enough; life's too busy right now but i'll look into it in a couple of
months.

BTW, dunno if you like tetris, but i have to admit that i still have
succeeded in coming up with a block-set that's better (ie more fun to
play) that the original one. maybe if i can get enough people to
try... who knows...