[Savannah-hackers] submission of CINAG - savannah.gnu.org

From: sauron
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of CINAG - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:18:47 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

PAYEMENT Arnaud <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: CINAG
System name: cinag
Type: 1

My project is a 3D chess game with a quite powerfull IA. Is used som advanced
search like MTD(f), and special data structure libe bitboard to provide a
stable structure, which let me to develop some experiments about search of
optimal solution for the chess game. It is able to read the first move in a
database and to switch beetween IA and database. In the futur it will provide
some retro-analysis function for End-Game. The interface has been totaly
rewritten and use OpenGL (or MesaGL) and SDL to provide an easy acces of the
game. A tools for configuration file in GTK is going to be realeased and will
help people with the configuration file.

It already exists and you can download the latest distribution at
http://cinag.sf.net

Other Software Required:
SDL
OpenGL/MesaGL

Other Comments:
It not the first time i try to register this game. I have add at the beginning
of any file the license, so i hope to be register this time ;)