[Savannah-hackers] (no subject)

From: Arnaud Payement
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 22:54:58 +0100

   I have a problem because my project CINAG has been approuved by you
as NON-GNU but i want to be a part of GNU, i thing i have choose the
good choice in the web interface, but i am registered as non-gnu. What
can i do ? Could you erase my project and i re-register ? Or could you
change my state as GNU ? Thanks for helping me

   PAYEMENT Arnaud

- http://www.WebMailSPro.com - >>
VOTRE service d'email sans pub avec VOTRE nom de domaine