[Savannah-hackers] Epeios-related projects.

From: Claude SIMON
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Epeios-related projects.
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 09:20:27 +0200

Hello,

I've submitted following projects (all of them already exist, but on
sourceforge, and I would like to migrate them to GNU server).:

- EXML : Epeios XML format manager
- ETMC : Epeios timecode manager
- ECGI : Epeios CGI manager
- ECPP : Epeios C++ frontend
- EJAVA : Epeios mathematical libraries
- EMTH : Epeios mathematical libraries
- EJAVA : Epeios JAVA frontend
- EPEIOS : Epeios (core libraries)

No one of them seems to be created (no CVS repository on
'subversion.gnu.org', nothing about them on 'My Personnal Page' on the
savannah WEB site). You sent me explanations for some of them, but what
happends to the others ?

Please tell me which projects I have to resubmit, and if there is something
to do on them before resubmitting.

Regards.

--

Claude SIMON (address@hidden)