[Savannah-hackers] cvs lock problem

From: jgilli
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] cvs lock problem
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 19:05:06 CEST

Hello,

We've encountered a lot of cvs lock problems since
we've been using the savannah cvs service. We've comitted
two or three times and the same number of locks appeared.

We wonder if it is a client or server problem. We have seen that a bug
report has been published, but the problem is occuring much more
often than the bug report seems to describe.

Since we really need to access our cvs repository, would you mind
removing the lock files on the server, or help us in finding a solution
(if this is a client side problem).

Best regards.

--
Julien Gilli