[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Epeios core - savannah.gnu.org

From: Claude SIMON
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Epeios core - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 09:14:57 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mathieu Roy" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2002 11:25 PM
Subject: Re: submission of Epeios core - savannah.gnu.org

> address@hidden said:
>
> > A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org
> > This mail was sent to address@hidden, address@hidden
> >
> > Claude SIMON <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> > License: gpl
> > Other License:
> > Package: Epeios core
> > System name: epeios
> > Type: 2
> >
> Your CVS tree is set.

Thank you, but it doesn't work. Here is what happend when I try to checkout
the CVS repository :

H:\Temp>cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/epeios/ co epeios
Enter passphrase for RSA key 'address@hidden':
cvs server: Updating epeios
U epeios/README
cvs server: Updating epeios/devel
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for
`/cvsroot/epeios//epeios/devel' (/cvsroot/epeios//epeios/devel/#cvs.lock):
Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/cvsroot/epeios//epeios/devel'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

This attempt was made under Windows, but I have exactly the same messages
under Linux. My ssh/CVS configuration is correct under both OS, because it
works fine with another repository hosted by the subversions server (the
'emsc' one).

Can you, please, correct the problem ? In case you need it again, I remind
you where you can find the CVS tarball :
http://home.epeios.org/epeios-cvs.tar.gz

Thanks.

--

Claude SIMON (address@hidden)