[Savannah-hackers] submission of Epeios XML libraries and software - sav

From: epeios
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Epeios XML libraries and software - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 04:48:27 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Claude SIMON <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Epeios XML libraries and software
System name: exml
Type: 2

This is an existing project I want to migrate form sourceforge to subversions.
It is dedicated to portable libraries which are able to read, manage and write
data in XML format. See http://epeios.org/ehos/ for CVS repository, source
distribution and more informations.

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:
This is the fourth time I submit this project. Yes, the copy of the GNU GPL is
incomplete in the source distribution (a mistake). Yes, there are copies of the
GNU GPL missing in the CVS repository (mistakes too). But I CAN\'T correct/add
this files on sourceforge without a lot of work, because the files on it are
obsolete. I will create a distribution of the sources with the complete copy of
the GNU GPL and add missing files ONCE the repository is created on
\'subversions\'. So, please, create this project and untar the tarball of the
CVS repository you can found at http://home.epeios.org/exml-cvs.tar.gz on the
right place.
Thanks !