[Savannah-hackers] submission of Library Management Program - savannah.g

From: aslam_ps
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Library Management Program - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 04:58:20 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Mohammed Aslam <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Library Management Program
System name: libsoft
Type: 2

I am making a software to manage a library.
By library I mean normal book, magazine, CD .. library.
The software will help the librarian to manage resources.
It\'s function include maintaining a database of resources.
support functions like book issuing, returning etc.
and it manages the user accounts for collecting fee, fine etc.
It also generates necessary reports needed for the library.
It also gives network access for users to the library through http.

I am gonna implement it in Java and use local XML File as the database.

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.

Other Software Required:
Any Java VM, an example is kaffe.

Other Comments: