[Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU/Linux op platt - savannah.gnu.org

From: jlueters
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU/Linux op platt - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 17:55:59 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Juergen Lueters <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: As a translation project we are tied to the software license,
aren\'t we? Pleas help.
I have no idea which license to select.
Package: GNU/Linux op platt
System name: lowsaxon
Type: 1

The project does translate the gnome desktop to Low Saxon - language code
\"nds\". We are intending to translate openoffice and kde as well.

We need a web page and a mailing list ( low traffic is likely.)

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:
By the way, do you see any problem using the language code \"nds\" ? All
examples i have seen so far do refer to two letter language codes only.