Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Slackware + CLE - savannah.gnu.

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Slackware + CLE - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:39:48 +0100

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 06:54:26PM +0800, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have waited 5 days for waiting you to approval my project with unix name
>    "slack", but I did not hear any reply from you. Can you tell me whether my
>   project is approved or not.

Hi,
According to our records in Savannah, Loic Dachary processed your project
registration on August 30; he apparently asked you to submit your project
again with a more detailed description. Perhaps some mail message got lost or
was never sent and you did not get a copy of it.

Please keep in mind that  we do not host complete distributions or collections
of packages in Savannah; a complete distribution such as Slackware could not
be hosted here. If you want to translate several different programs,
you would have to register a separate project for each; and in some cases you
should not register a new translation project, but rather join some already
existing projects which are translating that program into several languages.

On the other hand, if what you want is to register a project where you will
develop some software used for the translation of all the programs you intend
to translate, that will constitute a perfect candidate for a Savannah
project. If that is the case, then you should say that explicitly.

Cheers,
Jaime