[Savannah-hackers] XEmacs Lisp Interface to MySQL Client C

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] XEmacs Lisp Interface to MySQL Client C
Date: 06 Sep 2002 13:16:45 +0200

Your project is very interesting -and interest me personnally.

Savannah is a hosting facility provided by the Free Software
Foundation.
GNU Emacs is one of the top projects of the Free Software Foundation.

So we would like you to support also GNU Emacs. Is it possible?

(We host different elisp mode here that can be used with the two
emacs, as tramp)

Could you resubmit with statements about it?
You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
you receive at submission

Mathieu Roy

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<