[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Linux From Dust Builder - savannah.

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Linux From Dust Builder - savannah.gnu.org
Date: 09 Sep 2002 11:42:52 +0200

address@hidden said:

> A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org
>
> PASTOR Michel <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Linux From Dust Builder
> System name: lfd
> Type: 2

> This project is intended to help automating installation of a personnal linux
> system from scratch.
>
> It uses instruction and scripts from http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

Hi,

"Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system
that we like to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize
the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind changing occurences of Linux as OS
to GNU/Linux?

You can get more informations at
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

Also, could you explain with more details what kind of help you plan
to provide about automation of creation of a personal gnu/linux system
from scratch? For instance, it can be documentation, it can be
software (scripts et caetera).

Could you resubmit once it's done?
You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
you receive at submission

Mathieu Roy

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<