Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS snapshots

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS snapshots
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 14:08:15 -0700

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 08:32:30PM +0100, Jaime E. Villate wrote:

> > At the request of one of the libtool maintainers, I have
> > reinstated the snapshots, and added libtool to it.

> Good. Is there some documentation about it somewhere?

I documented it when I originally did it in the README file that we
used for all the cvs-hackers documentation.  I haven't seen that file
in ages, though.  There's also a README file in
/subversions/snapshots/ that's still more or less accurate.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
At last you cry out in anguish: "Why me?"
God answers: "Why not?"