Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Text mode UI for Python - savannah

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Text mode UI for Python - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:02:50 +0100

I'm evaluating your project for approval in Savannah and I've checked the
tarball at the URL you gave us.

In order to release your project under the GPL you must write copyright
notices and copying permission statements at the beginning of every source
code file, and include a copy of the plain text version of the GNU GPL
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt; copy it, for instance, into a file named
COPYING).

Please make those changes following the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html and when your are done register
your project again.

Regards,
Jaime