[Savannah-hackers] Re: freesoftware.fsf.org

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: freesoftware.fsf.org
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:46:29 -0400

Loic Dachary <address@hidden> wrote:

>       freesoftware.fsf.org is now a separate domain (no longer redirects
> to subversions.gnu.org). There are still some glitches (pages not
> displaying when they should when freesoftware.fsf.org is used) that need
> to be fixed, Mathieu Roy and myself are working on it.

Thanks.

Meanwhile, is it difficult to change freesoftware.fsf.org to
savannah.nongnu.org?  As you know, we recently settled a thread to decide
to use savannah.nongnu.org for the non-GNU projects?

Could we set it up so that freesoftware.fsf.org does a URL rewrite to
savannah.nongnu.org, and set up the "real separate domain" as
savannah.nongnu.org?

I believe savannah-hackers were in agreement on doing this.

For the time being, I will set up savannah.nongnu.org DNS to be identical
to freesoftware.fsf.org.

   -- bkuhn