Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Database-driven manual pager suite

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Database-driven manual pager suite - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:48:37 +0100

Hi Colin,
Your project has been approved in Savannah and you should have received a
message notifying you of that.
Please correct the licensing of man-db:

There should be correct copyright notices and copying permission
statements at the beginning of every source-code file, as
explained in http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Cheers,
Jaime