Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The Building the Antichrist Protoco

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The Building the Antichrist Protocol - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:56:46 +0100

Please register your project again indicating a URL where the source code can
be found (could be a temporary one); or e-mail us a tarball. It does not
matter if your project is in a very early stage, since we just want to check
its license and other software dependencies.

If your project does not exist yet, please say that in you registration and
give a technical explanation of what your software will do, how it relates to
other similar projects, what dependencies it has, etc (half apage will do).

Projects that do not exist yet can also be approved here; but if you have any
code already written, it is better to let us take a look at it since it is
easier to correct licensing issues in an early stage than later on when we
discover them.

Regards,
Jaime