Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Knowledge Object Server - savan

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Knowledge Object Server - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:23:22 +0100

Since your project is not part of the
GNU project yet, we cannot accept that project name
for it. Of course there are lots of non-GNU projects
with names such as gnuplot and gnuboy, but they are
not hosted in Savannah.

In the projects we host we want to keep the distinction
between GNU and non-GNU projects, to avoid confusion.

If your project is accepted into the GNU project, you
can change its name later on (you can keep calling it as you want in
www.gnukose.org, and we do not mind that you have registered that domain,
but in Savannah the project should have another name).

Please submit your project again with a different name.

Cheers,
Jaime