[Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 101307 ] CVS download not working

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 101307 ] CVS download not working
Date: 18 Sep 2002 16:34:12 +0200

Jan Veninga <address@hidden> said:

> address@hidden wrote:
>
> > According to this
> > http://savannah.nongnu.org/project/memberlist.php?group_id=1409
> > you are not member of this project.
> > It means that you do not have write access on this project.
> > So it means that you only can get a copy of the CVS tree by
> > anoncvs, not by developer  access.
> >

> anoncvs is what I am trying to do. I am following the instructions on
> your webpage http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group_id=1409
>
> So I am not trying to write, only to read.

Oups, I'm really sorry, by reading that you try to download the «
developer version » of mldonkey, I thought that you were refering to
instruction on the cvs page entitled « developer access », but the
 command lines you paste was the correct one for « anonymous access ».

Please, accept my apologies.

> anoncvs is what I am trying to do. I am following the instructions on
> your webpage http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group_id=1409
>
> So I am not trying to write, only to read.

> > By: mld
> > Date: 2002-Sep-18 15:32
> > Logged In: NO Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/0.12.6 (Linux i686; U;)
> > Gecko/20011125
> > I tried to download the developer version via CVS, but
> > I wont work. I get following error message:
> > jvcomp:15:21:51:/usr/src/donkey> cvs
> > -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/mldonkey
> > login
> > Logging in to
> > :pserver:address@hidden:2401/cvsroot/mldonkey

In fact, the new domains names does not already works for anonymous
CVS.
In the meantime, replace savannah.nongnu.org by subversions.gnu.org

Sorry for the inconvenience.

> > CVS password: cvs [login aborted]: connect to
> > savannah.nongnu.org(199.232.41.4):2401 failed:
> > Connection refused
> > I also tried to email to
> > address@hidden
> > but this adress does not work

This email address is also wrong. Did you get it from "contact us"
page? Well, it needs also to be update, I'm going to do it directly.<

Thanks for your report.

--
Mathieu Roy

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<