[Savannah-hackers] problem with cvs and ssh access

From: anders
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] problem with cvs and ssh access
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 06:55:00 +0200

Hello

I have a problem with connection to our projects cvs access. I have
followed the guide several times and genereted several keys (all ssh1),
but nothing seems to work. For one of the other developers it works so we
have compared all relevant files but couldn't find the problem.

I've included my .ssh/config and a ssh savannah log.

I really hope you can help, so I can start coding :)

--
Anders Rune Jensen
address@hidden