[Savannah-hackers] submission of libcroco a Free CSS Parsing Library - s

From: dodji
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of libcroco a Free CSS Parsing Library - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 13:18:59 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Dodji Seketeli <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: libcroco a Free CSS Parsing Library
System name: libcroco
Type: GNU

My project is a Cascading Style Sheet Parser.
It implements the SAC api defined by the w3c at
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/SAC/ .

It is based on the glib.

It does not exist but I am working on it.

Other Software Required:
The project is based on the glib.

Other Comments:
I feel the need to develop this library because
I need it for the mlview xml editor project I am working on and
also, there is no full fledged GPL\'ed C css parser yet.