[Savannah-hackers] submission of cerverpages: asp/jsp for c - savannah.g

From: smceligot
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of cerverpages: asp/jsp for c - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 19:54:13 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Sean McEligot <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: cerverpages: asp/jsp for c
System name: cerverpages
Type: GNU

My project is jsp/asp for c. It would generate c code from html with embeded c.
I believe that more web applications should be written in c, and tools need to
be created to help that happen. I will include support for fastcgi so that
speed should be much greater than interpreted languanges. Later, I\'d like to
add other projects to make database operations with non-sql db engines like
berkeley easier. I personally think embeding english-like SQL commands in a
program, only to be run through converted from my english by the database is
the stupid. I would like to free programmers from these handicaps (interpreded
languages and SQL). That is my dream. This is the just the beginning.
My projects exists, in an early draft. I will email the source, or upload it to
one of your servers, if you ask.

Other Software Required:
depends on tpe (another project I submitted to savannah)
tpe depends on pcre and glib

Other Comments: