[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of FreeJaPoll - savannah.gnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of FreeJaPoll - savannah.gnu.org
Date: 26 Sep 2002 00:39:09 +0200

address@hidden said:

> A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org
>
> Adam Scully <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: FreeJaPoll
> System name: freejapoll
> Type: GNU

> FreeJaPoll is a free software that make possible to add in a simple way a
> web- survey to your own site. FreeJaPoll is a servlet written in Java
> programming language. It supports a poll with a maximum of ten possible
> answers. Easy to customize. It doesn\'t allow more than one vote, cheking the
> user IP and setting a cookie on his machine
> Completely persistent: it saves data on a file (even if you stop and restart
> the servlet). NoTerrorist Option: if activated, this option make impossible
> to citizen of the most important islamic country to partecipate to the survey
> or to view the results. Such people are redirected to an apposite page.
> Future release will include the possibility to insert a custom header/footer
> with ssi.
>
> It already exists and you can download the latest distribution at:
> http://www.pensieroacromatico.org/members/nkanter/html/downld_freejapoll.htm
>
> Other Software Required:
> I\'ve compiled it with sun\'s jdk 1.3.1_02; it uses standard sun library

The key question here is to figure out if your project
can run on a Free Software Java suite
(see http://www.gnu.org/software/java/ for more
information). Could you give us some explanation about
this point?

Could you resubmit your project once it's done?
You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
you received  at submission

Mathieu Roy

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<