Re: [Savannah-hackers] log_accum

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] log_accum
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 08:30:22 +0100

On Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 04:59:15PM -0700, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> I have created a special version of log_accum called log_accum_jbhack
> that supports a -u option for generating unidiffs.  We are using it
> for the 'hurd' module of the 'hurd' project now.

Very nice, Jeff. Thanks for doing what users have asked me to do :-)

> Is there a CVS repository for this I can put it into?  I'd like to
> commit it to the main version and then update the relevant
> documentation.

Thanks for your patch, I've committed it to the repository at
  subversions:/cvsroot/savannah/savannah/cvsadmin/

Feel free to commit any other changes you'd like, and to add
any documentation you want (there is currently none, and that's another bug
I've failed to attend :-)

When you commit your changes, the local copy of log_accum at
/usr/local/log_accum is immedately updated.

Cheers,
Jaime