Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of open VPC - savannah.gnu.org

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of open VPC - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:09:47 +0100

Could you please resubmit your project again with a
detailed technical description? (especially about requirements)
Half a page will do. And please write it in English, since not all of us at
Savannah understand French.

Also, please note that our aim is to host Free Software projects, and we want
to encourage the public to think of them as Free Software projects.  A project
name that says "open" is likely to encourage people to think of the project as
"open source" instead of "free software".

We would be glad if you accept to use "free" instead of
"open" in your project name.

Regards,
Jaime