Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Debian Control Center - savannah.gn

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Debian Control Center - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:33:33 +0100

Hi Mauro,

dcc is a very nice and important project, but we would like you to start on
the right track from the beginning, so you should write copyright notices and
copying permission statements at the beginning of every source-code file as
explained in the GPL intself (you can also read
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html for advice)

Could you resubmit your project once it's done?
You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
you received  at submission

Regards,
Jaime