[Savannah-hackers] calcoo

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] calcoo
Date: 04 Oct 2002 12:15:45 +0200

The calcoo's project account on savannah seems useless.

The homepage point to somewhere else where development continues,
the CVS tree is empty, the download area too, there is no mailing
list hosted.

So the "space given [...]  on this server" is not used
"for the expressed purpose of advancing Free Software" as it should
be, as explained while at the project registration step.

We received no notification - We will not send notification.

This project account is permanently deleted.

More details at:

http://savannah.gnu.org/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_id=1481&group_id=11&group_project_id=30

--
Mathieu Roy