[Savannah-hackers] [ 101362 ] UTF-8 and BiDi and HTML support

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101362 ] UTF-8 and BiDi and HTML support
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 10:22:35 -0400

Support Request #101362, was updated on 2002-Oct-06 12:49
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101362&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Oct-06 16:22
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.5 (X11 ; GNU / Linux 2.4.18-3custom i686 ;
fr_FR)

On the first point we havent talked about it. I wonder if
this is technically possible and recommandable. Can you give
me example of websites in unicode.

On the second point, we need to think about the possible
consequences of granting such a right.

By: azeini