[Savannah-hackers] Project Airstrike in Savannah

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Project Airstrike in Savannah
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 10:58:39 +0100

(sorry for the delay; we've had some e-mail problems last week).

In order to release your project under the GPL you
should write copyright notices and copying permission
statements at the beginning of every source-code file, and
include a copy of the plain text version of the GPL
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt copy it, for
instance, into a file named COPYING).

Please follow the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

The GPL FAQ can also help you understand the reason behind
thoses recommendations. For example, there is an entry explaining
why the GPL requires including a copy of the GPL with
every copy of the program:
 http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude

To host your project in Savannah, you would also have to separate the model
files from the rest of the sources, because we cannot accept Povray model
files in Savannah (they require Povray which is a proprietary product).

When you do those changes, you can register your project again.

Regards,
Jaime