[Savannah-hackers] submission of Chapar Shabdiz CVS - savannah.nongnu.or

From: a . zeini
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Chapar Shabdiz CVS - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 06:27:15 -0400

Arash Zeini <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Chapar Shabdiz CVS
System name: cs
Type: non-GNU

We are seeking a cvs repository for our company called Chapar Shabdiz. The URL
is www.chaparshabdiz.com, however the site is currently down due to some
problems at the hosting company. We would like to use the CVS in order to
publish GPLed pieces of code that we write, or to use CVS in order to
coordinate with other developers who are working remotely.
We are promoters of Free software in Iran and run some related web sites as
well. Our umbrella project with the unix nmae of bna was already approved and
is being currently activated, after we solve some technical problems.

We have two different projects that we would like to publish here, but they are
not available over any link right now. Once we have the approval we would get
them into CVS and one is actually ready to go. Both are written in Java and
GPLed. More will hopefully follow soon.

Other Software Required:
We have not checked the compatibility with Kaffee or other Free JVMs yet.

Other Comments:
Yes, these software that we publish here will all be commercially supported by
Chapar Shabdiz.