[Savannah-hackers] Re: project suggestion

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: project suggestion
Date: 10 Oct 2002 17:47:00 +0200

"Nicholas Larson" <address@hidden> said:

> Thanks for rescuing some projects like plex86 that looked like they
> were dead.
>
> I don't know if you take suggestions, but I think that the reverse
> engineered Aureal soundcard driver (currently hosted on Sourceforge)

Hi,

We are open to suggestions :) but we do not by ourselves rescue
projects. It's generally projects authors that register a project
here.

About "the reverse engineered Aureal soundcard driver", if you are
sure that its unmaintained and you want to give it another chance, you
can register by yourself the project here.

(I do not know if the project is free software or not - if not, it
cannot be hosted on savannah)

You should write a mail to its authors to ask them to tell you their
point of view.

--
Mathieu Roy

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<