[Savannah-hackers] submission of Fluxbox AA - savannah.nongnu.org

From: oly
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Fluxbox AA - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:39:41 -0400

Oliver Oberdorf <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: mbsd
Other License:
Package: Fluxbox AA
System name: fluxbox-aa
Type: non-GNU

Fluxbox-AA is an offshoot of the Fluxbox window manager.  It uses Xft and the
X-Render extension to provide anti-aliased, Unicode-aware fonts.

Much of the internal structure of Fluxbox has been rearranged.  This is not
just to provide features, but to clean-up much of the non-OO code.  For
instance, structures are converted to classes that initialize cleanly on
construction.  Colors are now handled with a ref-counted back-end for automatic
color management.

In the very near future, I will be adding translucent menus.

Please feel free to send me patches for bugfixes and feature requests.  Any
problems with this software should be directed to me and *not* the core fluxbox
team.

Other Software Required:
Xft/XRender

Other Comments: