[Savannah-hackers] submission of RPG Engine - savannah.gnu.org

From: drakexp
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of RPG Engine - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 09:55:32 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

drakexp <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: RPG Engine
System name: rpgengine
Type: GNU

My project (RPG Engine) is one of my first programed projects. It contains the
basic engines for make a good RPG, Battle Engine, Menu Engine, Map per Tiles,
Scroller, NPC\'s and Players by Actor engine, Routes Editor, and a long etc...
:)

And i will release resources for use with RPG Engine. Sprites, Music, Sounds,
Add-ons, etc.

And a list of all RPG games made with RPG Engine too.

RPG Engine is programmed with Fenix, a GNUP programming languaje. This software
is free and it\'s cool for make 2D games.

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:
All this software is free and it\'s only a hobby :D