[Savannah-hackers] [ 101420 ] can not cvs using ssh

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101420 ] can not cvs using ssh
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 04:17:27 -0400

Support Request #101420, was updated on 2002-Oct-20 12:16
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101420&group_id=11

Category: SSH Connection

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Oct-21 10:17
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.5 (X11 ; GNU / Linux 2.4.18-3custom i686 ;
fr_FR)

Please, send output as explained in the FAQ

http://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=11&question=How_do_I_configure_my_SSH_access.txt

"Common troubles:
If, while (for example) you try to write on your download
area, it ask you for a password and not a passphrase, it
means that your key is not recognized. It can be a matter of
time (the cron job...) or, generally, it means that your key
is not a correct SSH1 RSA key. If you think you have done
everything correctly, use the support manager [
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group_id=11 ] or write to
address@hidden explaining your problem, providing
copy/paste from the errors messages."

By: a.zeini