[Savannah-hackers] Last Resort.

From: Mrs Patience Sarowiwa.
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Last Resort.
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:53:55 -0700

From: Mrs. Patience Saro Wiwa.
Ogoni Tribe Nigeria,
Attn: M/D
REQUEST FOR MUTUAL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.
 My name is Mrs Pat. Saro Wiwa, I hail from Ogoni, a minority but an oil
rich tribe of the eastern Nigeria (west
Africa). You may have been aware that my Husband, Mr. Ken Saro Wiwa,
renowned poet was recently hanged among
eight others, by the tyrannical military led government of Nigeria.
Their offence lied only on their resolve to fight without arms, for the
right of the ogoni people whose land and natural
resources have been subjected to untold pollution and other serious
environmental degradations as a result of oil-
drilling activities by the oil companies.
Government refused to pay any meaningful financial compensation to the
people of ogoni hence the armless struggle
by my late husband and his elite compatriots leading to their cruel
demise. The attorney to my late husband called a
fortnight ago and intimated me that some money is due from an association
of oil companies to my late husband, in
the sum of twenty-nine million, united state dollars (US$29M). He has also
suggested that I should make an
arrangement for a bank account out side Nigeria where this money will be
transferred. This is to avoid any possibility
confiscation by the ravaged, thirsty government of Nigeria.
This where I solicit for your assistance. I shall be please to give you
10% of the total sum if you would offer me your
bank account for this purpose, 10% of it will be donated to some
organization as my late husband has willed, while
my children and I would utilize the rest to continue our life out side
Nigeria.
Please be kind hearted enough to contact my family attorney on this Global
fax:44-870-135-7664, or
email:address@hidden And send to him the following details:
A.The appropriate bank account
number to be used. B.Suitable communication lines (where he could reach
you for easier communication). My
attorney name is Barrister.Usman Usman. I count on your mercy and
understanding.
Yours in need,
Mrs. P. Ken Saro Wiwa.