Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of gURLChecker - savannah.gnu.org

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of gURLChecker - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:09:45 +0100

Your project has been approved and you should have received an e-mail message
telling you how to proceed. I did not forward your application for the GNU
project, as you asked, because you still do not have any code to be reviewed;
you can send in your application later on by writing to address@hidden

Cheers,
Jaime