[Savannah-hackers] Re: finally

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: finally
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:03:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hello!

On 23 Oct 2002, Mathieu Roy wrote:

> Is your access trouble finally resolved?

No.  Just checked it again.

address@hidden proski]$ date
Wed Oct 23 16:01:06 EDT 2002
address@hidden proski]$ ssh -1 subversions.gnu.org -l proski cvs server
address@hidden's password:

> If not, I will assign to your account a password. You'll be able to
> use password. Once we find out why your account is not working as it
> should -and so once it works as expected- we will remove this passwd
> and let you use your ssh key (I'll fill a bug report).
>
> It's less secure but at least it's should be working, until someone
> make working out your account with the key.

My public key is here:
http://www.red-bean.com/~proski/proski.key

Fingerprint:
FDE7 09FB 73C3 141F 3466  FA7E E40C 6A98 D1CF 36C9

Send the key encrypted or call me.
Home: 973-299-8706
Cell: 781-354-6325
Work: 973-236-6204
All phones are in the USA.  I'm in the Eastern timezone (New Jersey).

Pavel Roskin